Saturday, March 1, 2008

First Post

My mom and dad finally got internet! Now I can keep you all up to date on what I am doing. I know the page is a little rough right now without pictures, but we will get there. We just have to figure out how to download them to the computer :>). Wish me luck in my new adventure.
I love my grandmas & grandpas. My mom and dad always show me their love. I am a little sick right now and am hoping to get better soon. I love our new house. I have my own play room with lots of room and fun toys. It is so cute, I wish you all could come play with me. I am missing my cousins and am glad to be closer to most of them. See you all soon!

1 comment:

Mike said...

Rebecca,

We had fun at your house tonight. You have a very cute play room. Too bad I can't fit very well huh? See ya soon!

Uncle Mike