Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Day Downtown

Today my mom and dad took me for a day downtown. Primary Childrens Hospital was having an open house in their "Day Surgery Area" so that kids could see that the hospital is full of nice people and it doesn't have to be scary. To add to the day, we took trax so that I could ride on a train.
We saw and did a lot of cool things. They tried to take my blood pressure, but that didn't go so well.
I even got to touch a cow's heart!
Some of the other things I got to do was put a tube in an "ear" (which was a piece of glove over a jar with a slit in in), help perform an apendectomy, see a model of the eye and get puch and cookies as we left. We finished off the trip with lunch at in the cafeteria.
After the train ride back to the car, we got to go to the party store to get ready for the Green Easter Party, we are really excited to have the family over for an Easter Egg hunt and a few other activities. I have tried to attach pictures, but if they don't work we will try to get help with that soon and add them when we can. Hope everyone is having a wonderful day, CC & Fam :>)

No comments: