Thursday, June 17, 2010

What do you think...

I don't know how to do a poll on the blog but thought I would ask for comments and count that. Anyway, let me back up a little before I ask the question. This year I decided (with my families half hearted blessing) that I would try a health experiment. The basic just, take the 12 months of 2010 to go from an almost completely processed diet to an almost completely homemade diet and along with that work toward a 60% raw diet. There were many issues that we looked at on both sides of the debate for changing our diet, especially the time that it takes to make everything, but I had been do sick for so long and it was starting to affect how much I was able to go and do (and for those of you who know me a little better not much can keep me down). Anyway, now for the question. With all of my experimenting I have found a lot of great recipes and ways to make this type of lifestyle easier and i have had requests from many different people for the recipes that I have been using. I am very excited about the things that work and would love to share them, but I usually forget who wants what and later feel bad because I think people don't ask twice because they don't want to bug me. So... is there anyone out there that still may read this blog and if so would you be interested in me posting a recipe of the week each week with a review? I have found great ones for things like cereal, graham crackers, laundry soap, mayo ect. and am willing to post if you would like me to. Anyway, I thought I would try to post each Friday if it turns out there is a desire so you have a week and a day to give me your opinion. Hope you all have a great day, Meg

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh Michelle! I'd be pleased as punch if you posted a recipe each week! Honestly I would! Andrew and I love making things from scratch when we can! Please do it!!

Amy said...

I'd love to see your recipes too! It helps me find new things to try.

Monica said...

I can always use new recipes so please post them. I sure love what you are doing for your family and yourself.