This is a little late (like the rest of the posts) and a little out of order, but I love the pictures they took so here they are. My brother Steve came up the day after I got out of the hospital to take Rebecca on a trip on the train. This was to give me a chance to actually rest for a couple of hours. We started out at Doug and Emmy's in Layton (which is right next to the train station) and then they were off to Ogden and the train station up there. Here are the pictures, I think they mostly speak for myself, which is good because I don't remember a whole lot what they said they did being that I was still on pain medician.



Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
What a super fun day. Thank you, Rebecca for letting me tag along on your trip to Ogden. We'll have to go again soon. --Uncle Steven.
Riding the train is fun! Until you do it everyday. *lol*
cute pics. =)
i love your blog! I am glad we had a chance to visit and we will definitely have to get together.
Post a Comment